Monday, March 19, 2012

Unexpected

Unexpected sunbeam


Dear Laurel,

It's almost here--on Wednesday evening I will see a dream fulfilled, only it doesn't look like I thought it would.  Sounds like a Biblical theme, doesn't it?   It was an unexpected God-thing the way it came together with a phone call from someone I didn't know.  This new opportunity is still about community, serving, and the church, but now it is focused on offering resources to serve, support, and care for some of the most valuable and vulnerable of our society--our elders, and their families.  It's a paradigm shift in the dream, but  I'm ready, I know my stuff, and I'm excited. 

All my best,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. Intriguing...whatever it is...sounds as if God has big plans. He usually does.

    Kate, thank you for the little packet I received today. Just wanted to let you know that it has arrived safely and well. It arrived along with two other packages making this a banner day as far as mail goes. I recognize each one of the places and very much enjoyed seeing them in an earlier time. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!! Hugs and happy weekend wishes!

    ReplyDelete